Terms of Service
1. REGISTRATION AND USER ACCOUNTS ¶
In order to access certain ITResearches.com services, you may be required to register and obtain an account with ITResearches.com.
1. provide true, accurate, current and complete information (collectively, "Registration Data") when registering, and
2. update your Registration Data as necessary.
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the ITResearches.com registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities that occur through your account. You agree to immediately notify ITResearches of any unauthorized use of your ITResearches.com password or account or any other breach of security. ITResearches will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide accurate information or to keep your password secure. Please use a unique combination of numbers and letters (upper and lower case) for passwords and be sure to log off from your account at the end of each session.
2. YOUR USE OF ITResearches.com ¶
You represent and warrant that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction to create binding contractual and financial obligations and to assume any liability that you may incur as a result of your use of ITResearches.com. You must be 13 years of age or older to use ITResearches.com. If you are at least 13 years of age, but under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian, as applicable, must expressly consent to your use of ITResearches.com. ITResearches.com is not intended for those under the age of 13. Use of ITResearches.com is void where prohibited.
Prohibited Persons ¶
In addition to the above, you may not access or use ITResearches.com for any purpose other than that for which ITResearches makes it available.
Without limiting any other remedies, ITResearches may suspend or terminate your ITResearches.com account if we suspect that you have engaged in unlawful or prohibited activity in connection with ITResearches.com.
ITResearches reserves the right, in its sole discretion to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in ITResearches's sole discretion violates this provision. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
1. illegal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking (including using any information obtained on or via ITResearches.com to harass, abuse, stalk, or harm another person), spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
2. using any information obtained from ITResearches.com in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without such user's prior explicit consent (including non-commercial contacts like chain letters);
3. compiling or collecting Associated Content, Site Materials, or Sponsor Content from ITResearches.com as part of a database or other work;
4. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on ITResearches.com or the networks or services connected to ITResearches.com, including, without limitation, any attempt to circumvent the access controls or security measures of ITResearches.com;
5. accessing ITResearches.com by any means other than through interfaces provided by ITResearches, unless otherwise specifically authorized by ITResearches in a separate, prior written agreement;
6. circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related features of ITResearches.com, or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of ITResearches.com or the Materials therein;
7. attempting to impersonate another user or person, using the user account of another person, and selling or otherwise transferring your user account, or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; and,
8. selling, reselling or offering for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to ITResearches.com, except where specifically endorsed or approved by ITResearches.
We would like clarity on the definition of a donation.
A Donation is:
* contribution: a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause
* contribution: act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
* contribution: a gift or contribution to a charity or public institution without conditions and/or
restrictions. The donation is voluntary and there is no direct benefit to the donor in return
Donation Refund ¶
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to ITResearches, we will honor your request for a refund made within 30 days of your donation. To request a refund, Contact email@example.com. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
Contact Us ¶
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, any policy, or ITResearches.com generally, please send us a thorough description by email to firstname.lastname@example.org